This is an example page. It’s different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). Most people start with an About page that introduces them to potential site visitors. It might say something like this:
Hi there! I’m a bike messenger by day, aspiring actor by night, and this is my website. I live in Los Angeles, have a great dog named Jack, and I like piña coladas. (And gettin’ caught in the rain.)
…or something like this:
The XYZ Doohickey Company was founded in 1971, and has been providing quality doohickeys to the public ever since. Located in Gotham City, XYZ employs over 2,000 people and does all kinds of awesome things for the Gotham community.
As a new WordPress user, you should go to your dashboard to delete this page and create new pages for your content. Have fun!
- MAR.118-NRCS Code 336: Selling More Compost to Farmers-WEB.USCCThis webinar will provide an overview of Conservation Practice Standard – Soil Carbon Amendment Code 336 and provide compost producers with resources they can use to educate their customers. Our panelists will detail how farmers and ranchers can work with NRCS to create a conservation plan that includes compost application and how that qualifies participants … Read more
- POL.126-PFAS and Compost Research Webinar: The Importance of Informed Regulatory Decision-Making-WEB.CREFThe prevalence of PFAS and their effect on the composting industry is a subject needing research and attention. This webinar, jointly hosted by the US Composting Council and the Compost Research & Education Foundation, will learn about the issue, why it matters, and the current regulatory landscape surrounding it.Speakers: Bryan Staley, Ian Pepper, and Andrew … Read more
- DIV.112-Addressing Contamination in Food Waste for Composting-WEB.USCCSpecific details and steps others have taken to address contamination in food waste for composting.Speakers: Clinton Sander, Kate Kurtz, Becca FongDuration: 78 minutesCredits: 1.5Member Price: $90.00Non-Member Price: $157.50Purchase Course Now
- POL.116-Regenerative Agriculture and the Farm Bill: How a Better Farm Bill can Build Healthier Soils-AC23.USCCWe will influence policymakers in Washington, D.C. to integrate regenerative agriculture into the 2023 Farm Bill by uplifting the voices of American farmers and ranchers, including support for small and historically underserved producers, and supporting and activating grassroots efforts that demonstrate the importance of this issue in key districts.Speakers: Ayesha AliDuration: 12 minutesCredits: 0.5Member Price: … Read more
- POL.121-Regulatory Trends with Organic Waste-AC23.USCCSB1383 – Focus on Jurisdiction Requirements rather than Business requirements; mention Article 12 – refer to Session 5. As opposed to MA Food waste ban, which required commercial food waste generators to handle their own food waste Speakers: Cindy Liles Duration: 12 minutes Credits: 0.5 Member Price: $30.00 Non-Member Price: $52.50 Purchase Course Now
Learn here. Grow here. THRIVE here.