Compost University™ Faculty
Integrated Waste Management Consulting, LLC
Richmond, CA | firstname.lastname@example.org
• Over 30 years in the organics recycling industry;
• Permitted and helped develop some of the major composting facilities in California;
• Almost two decades on the Board of the US Composting Council, including three terms as President;
• Lead instructor for USCC’s 40-Hour Compost Operator Training Course;
• Author and instructor of the Managing Composting Programs course for the Solid Waste Association of North America;
• Has published research on compost odors, compost use, climate impacts, compostable plastics, and compost infrastructure;
• Has taught composting in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Guam, and Norway.
• Has worked on statewide policy, legislation, and regulation related to composting for decades.
• Recently completed a statewide study of organics processing infrastructure for CalRecycle.
• Currently doing research on VOC emissions from composting